The Peter Mac tele-oncology mini-forum is now open for sign-up.
- 23 Feb 2018
- 10am – 5.30pm (choose session/s when you register)
- Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre / online
Please take a look at the full program and register now!
The mini-forum features
- Two expert-panel discussions focused on telehealth opportunities in oncology
- A practical presentation on running online education and other group sessions online
- A session on tele-dermatology and skin
Panel guests include internationally recognised telehealth leaders Dr Sabe Sabeson (also COSA rural and regional Chair) and Dr Jim Muir – lead dermatologist for Telederm National – and many more…
We look forward to seeing you there…
Susan, Kate, Chris and Jac
Dr Kate Burbury (Haematologist and telehealth clinical lead)
Dr Chris McCormack (Dermatologist and telehealth clinical lead)
Jac Mathieson (Chief of Nursing)
Susan Jury (Telehealth program manager)