Would you like your event listed? Please email the details for your event to email@example.com
Innovation in Action
5 March @ 8:00 am - 6 March @ 5:00 pm$150
Innovation in Action. Share. Learn. Improve. An action packed, 2 day event
Better Care Victoria have just advertised the following opportunity.
When: Monday 5th & Tuesday 6th March 2018
Where: Tennis Headquarters, Melbourne and Olympic Park
What: Innovation in Action is Victoria’s premier conversation about healthcare improvement, innovation and leadership, featuring thought leaders and innovators. It provides an opportunity to learn and share innovative ways to improve the patient journey.
Innovation in Action 2018 will:
- propel new thinking about improvement, innovation and leadership in healthcare
- encourage risk engagement – so you learn to tackle risk, ‘fail safely ’ and find the spark to push through ‘failure’
- expand your access to thought leaders and influencers
- demonstrate how health improvement, innovation and leadership can improve the patient experience
- highlight the importance of true co-design and the patient voice
- introduce new ways of working and build partnerships with peers across the sector
- build improvement capability and leadership skills
- be a platform for you to share your experiences.
Whether you want to join the conversation or lead it, Innovation in Action is your chance to immerse yourself in frontier thinking about healthcare improvement, innovation and leadership.
Who should attend?
- Health service managers and executives
- Front line clinicians and managers
- Healthcare consumers and carers
- Improvement and Innovation advisors/redesign leads
- Emerging leaders interested in improvement and leadership
Cost: $150 for both days or $80 for single day registrations